Try It Tuesday Each week we will try a new recipe, workout, beauty or home idea from one of our Pinterest Boards. What should we try next week?!
My dog, Boo Boo, is a treat monster and will do anything for food. Which, works for me when it comes to training and he goes psycho for peanut butter flavored anything. I came across these awesome recipes over on my Pinterest board and I began searching my pantry for the items I had on hand. I had everything I needed to make these yummy treats from Miss Molly Makes, yay!
Boo Boo’s Monkey Treats
- 1/2 Cup Chunky Nut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Whole Banana
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together with hands until combined.
- Place ball on a floured cutting board and roll to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out small to medium sized treats.
- Place treats on a lightly oiled cookie pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Keeps for 3 days in the fridge.
My pup absolutely loved them and I passed some out to our neighbors for their pups to enjoy as well. Do you ever make homemade doggie treats? Please share any other recipes I should try!